Amsterdam, February 2023: ZyLAB is pleased to announce the release of ZyLAB ONE 7.0.
ZyLAB ONE is an investigative solution that supports the collection, processing, review, analysis, and production of large volumes of versatile information in such a way that all valuable information can be searched, browsed, and reviewed instantly in an intuitive and easy to use user interface.
Main highlights of this release:
- Text View Tab: in Document View, the Text View tab shows the full extracted, plain text.
- View Document Audit Event: see who viewed which document, when. The event type View Document is logged in the Audit Log.
- Matter Creation and Deletion:
- Create Matter: new Matter Templates and Matter Processing Rules are available in Matter creation.
- Matter Creator is Matter Administrator: by default, the Matter creator is now the Matter administrator. Matter creators can perform all actions requiring Administration rights. This includes, but is not limited to, uploading data and managing security.
- Delete Matter: delete a matter from the Select Matter screen.
- Document Preview: quickly preview the first page of a document by hovering your cursor over the document icon.
- Search Hits Preview: use Search Hits Preview to view the context of a search hit and determine the relevancy of a file without opening it.
- Filter and Create Tag Values: specify and select tag values. Use the Filter grid to search the values associated with a tag and select value(s) to apply to the tag, or create a new value to add to the tag.
- Redactions and Annotations:
- Redact Search Hits: apply a redaction to a single Search Hit or redact all Search Hits at once.
- Manage Redactions & Annotations: edit or delete multiple redactions and annotations at once.
- Withhold Redacted Pages: withhold fully redacted pages from production to enhance the visibility of relevant information.
- Select Multiple Redaction Codes: select one or more Standard Redaction Code(s) when adding a redaction.
- Filter Redactions & Annotations: filter the redactions and annotations applied to a document to quickly locate the ones you need.
- Access Document Text Permission: assign the Access document text permission to enable Search Hits Preview and Text View.
- Copy/Paste Matter Roles: copy the configuration of one or more roles into additional matters.
And much more..