Amsterdam, November 16th 2020: ZyLAB is pleased to announce the release of ZyLAB ONE 6.0.
ZyLAB ONE is an investigative e-Discovery solution that supports the collection, processing, review, analysis, and production of large volumes of versatile information in such a way that all valuable information can be searched, browsed, and reviewed instantly in an intuitive and easy to use user interface.
Over the past 35+ years ZyLAB has closely worked with corporations, law firms and governmental agencies to deal with regulatory requests, high frequency eDiscovery, FOIA and Public Records Requests, M&A, contract discovery and review, investigations and audits. ZyLAB’s integrated and customer centric approach to eDiscovery has resulted in a scalable, proven, and defensible, award winning eDiscovery platform to quickly and easily get control of vast amounts of data and tackle today’s eDiscovery and information governance challenges. ZyLAB’s products are trusted by Fortune 1000 companies, government agencies, courts, regulatory agencies, and law firms worldwide and has nearly 10,000 installations and 2 million users. ZyLAB ONE bundles over three decades of development, innovation and expertise. Our highly automated end-to-end eDiscovery software solution uses Artificial Intelligence and Data Science tools to accelerate truth-finding missions along the typical dimensions: Who, When, Where, Why, What, How and How Much.
Main highlights of this release:
- Option to switch between a list or tile view in the matters overview.
- The processing status of the matter is viewable in the matters overview page and within the matter.
- Users can select a different interface language.
- Option to export the report information from the document list to Excel format.
- Changing searches for fields is improved, you can double-click the field search to change this.
- Batch Download option is changed to see only your own batch downloads. An additional security role is added to view all Batch Downloads.
- Users can delete documents from the document viewer.
- Added additional option to add a redaction motivation and report on that.
- Added Sampling option to sample selections of documents and report on that.
- Review Batches can be assigned to users
Audio and Video
- Improved processing of various audio and video formats to support viewing these in the document viewer.
- Audio and video files can be transcribed to text, which is searchable within the review (additional option).
- New audio and video viewer to support transcribed audio and video files which includes full synch between transcription and audio.
- Extraction of additional audio and video properties metadata.
- Improved scalability for OCR processes to improve performance.
- Added support for AD1 and AFF(v3) forensic formats.
- Added Microsoft Office 365 collection option in the review interface.
- Added G Suite Gmail collection option in the review interface.
- File Upload shows more information about progress and processing status.
- Improved management and search of audits.
- Ability to view audits for a document within the document viewer.
- You can set for all redaction a new layout (transparency, line color, fill color) during production.
- Improved speed for producing documents.
- Production is by default using the shared matter location.
- Tagging configuration is updated.
- Rolemanagement configuration is updated.
- User management configuration is updated.
Information Management Add-On (additional option)
- Additional option for managing uploads and meta data
- Allows organizing documents in files/binders
- Add multiple documents to one registration record
- Archive directly from Microsoft Outlook
- Connections to third party systems like CRM