For urgent incidents after regular support hours, an agent will provide email support to assist Software as a Services customers.
- A ticket can be assigned priority Urgent in case a problem in the service completely prevents customers from using the system.
- Please make sure to submit a request and select priority Urgent.
- Once your ticket is submitted, call your local Customer Support center, have your access code ready and leave a message for the agent on duty, referencing the ticket you just created.
- No access code? Contact your Customer Success Manager.
- A response will be provided through the ticket system within 2 hours.