Amsterdam, July 30th 2019: ZyLAB One integrates ZyLAB Information Management and eDiscovery solutions into one application. The application has a complete new interface for searching and viewing documents, which is based on the HTML5 standard to include support for all major browsers and appliances.
Main highlights of this release:
- The new Upload supports more files per upload.
- There is an ability to drag-n-drop folders.
- Option to set per file or per folder the custodian and source name.
- File limit for upload is increased from 100 to 100.000
- Faster upload by using compression
- Ability to pause and resume upload.
- Improved ability to add sub queries (nested queries) using Build Query Mode. This makes it easier to create complex search queries.
- Full-text search box contains 'Enter Keywords' text.
- Full-text search box has multiple lines for better view of large queries.
- Fields and Tags dialogues are wider to better view long Field and Tag names and Field Values.
- Choose from a selection of predefined search operators. Also, the AND/OR selection for combined full-text and Fields/Tags/Review Status searches has been updated.
- Improved ability to manage facets (display and order).
- Filter Facets option.
- Display document and family counts in facet overview.
- Export values and counts of facets to a .csv file.
- The Full Family Tree shows all family relations of the matched documents.
- The Partial Family Tree shows only the parents (and the parents of the parents of the parents etc.) of the matched documents.
- Keep an eye on the Document List, while simultaneously reviewing a document in Document View in a second window (on another monitor) or in a new tab.
Updated Redactions & Annotations
- Select All to edit/delete all redactions and/or annotations. Note: A selection of both redactions and annotations cannot be edited all at once.
- You can now also define the appearance settings when creating a redaction.
- You can change the fill and font color. Click Done when finished. The selected fill color will match the redaction summary color in the right pane.
- New reports added: Collected Locations Summary Expanded (Processing), Email From Details, Reviewer Daily Summary, Privileged Log, Senders Domain Details, Annotations Report, Email To Details, Reviewer Summary, Duplicates Report, Recipient Domain Details (Review), Matter Overview (Other).
Redaction Information Detailed or Summarized
- Export of redaction codes/text is available as a summary (grouped per document) and detailed (full/exported per redaction) list via the Document List Settings.
- Merge adjacent hits (phrases) of an auto-redaction rule.
- Only redact the first part of an e-mailaddress (without domain name).
- Only redact the last n characters of a search hit.
- Only redact the first n characters of a search hit.
- Redact the complete hit except the last n characters.
Productions in Document View
- View if and how the currently open document has been produced. Toggle between Image/Media View and Produced View.
Update Production Wizard
- When producing documents, you can now add the used Redaction codes (code set)/reasons (code entry) and/or redaction text to the load file.
Integration GovQA and ZyLAB
- GovQA is a public record request workflow system. In combination with ZyLAB ONE, it is used to select and review documents that require to be released. ZyLAB ONE takes care of review and sends the results to GovQA. GovQA publishes the data to the public.
Article is closed for comments.