The Legal Review Collector does not display the Matters for selection in the configuration
IIS has not been configured with HTTPS as a binding type or Legal Review Collector is still configured to collect from localhost which is the default.
To correct Legal Review Collector configuration:
- Open the 'ZyLAB.EDiscovery.Collectors.LegalReview.dll.xml' file in a text editor. This file usually located in the '\Program Files (x86)\ZyLAB\EDiscovery\Ediscoveryservice\Assemblies\Performers' folder.
- Locate and edit the URL set as the '<Source....' value to reference the actual Legal Review host name instead of 'localhost'.
To add HTTPS as a binding type to the Legal Review web server by following the steps below:
1. Open Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager
2. Highlight the server name, then double-click on 'Server Certificates' in the IIS section in the middle.
3. Verify if you have a Server Certificate created.
4. If no certificate exists, click on 'Create Self-Signed Certificate' to create one.
Note: Default, which may already be created, is WMSVC and 'Certificate Store' is 'Personal'
5. After saving the new certificate, highlight 'Default Web Site', then click on 'Bindings' on the right under 'Edit Site'.
6. Select [Add], and choose 'https' as the type.
7. Select the Certificate that was created in the 'SSL certificate' drop-down. Leave everything else blank.
8. Click [OK] to save, then restart IIS.