We are proud to announce the release of ZyLAB One 4.4
ZyLAB One integrates ZyLAB Information Management and eDiscovery solutions into one application. The new application has a complete new Review interface for searching and viewing documents, which is based on the HTML5 standard to include support for all major browsers and appliances.
Main new functionality:
- New Review interface for searching and viewing documents
- Perform predictive coding using the Assisted Review option
- Topic Modeling gives you direct insight in the contents of your data
- Upload data to a matter using standard file shares or Azure Blob storage as the upload storage location
- Create a new matter from within Legal Review
- Rotate images in the document view
- Execute large amounts of queries at once in the Batch Search option
- Create static Review Batches based on search results and settings
- Improved the collection of Concordance Load files
- When exporting a document list to CSV, the auto redaction rule information is now available
- Limit user from downloading Natives but allow to the PDF printed version only
- Sort the values in a facet based upon documents or value
- Improved export of text from documents to support enrichment scenario's for text mining and translation
- Support to collect data from OpenText Documentum
Previous versions of ZyLAB One have been in deployed in the ZyLAB SaaS environment and have been successfully used by the ZyLAB SaaS clients.
Version 4.4. is a General Availability release which means that this version can be installed on-premises. Currently not all functionality is available in the Review Interface that is using HTML5. Still some of the functionality is only available in the user interface that is using Silverlight. See below for the table of functionality in HTML5 and Silverlight. In upcoming versions ZyLAB will convert the remainder of the Silverlight functionality to HTML5.