Client wants to add a facet for a tag that is created in Legal Review user interface.
Note: The type of facet can only be added to the Definition file for the Matter that the tag was created in.
Follow these steps to add the facet:
- Create a tag: Legal Review > [Configuration] > [Tags]
- Open m_####.xml definition file for the Matter, where #### is the Legal Review Matter ID, in a text editor. By default, this file is located in the '\ProgramData\Zylab\LegalReview\Definitions' folder which is usually hidden by default. Find the tag definition by ‘Tag Name’.
- Copy and search <KeyFieldValuesGroupName> value of the tag definition to get a definition of the <FieldValueGroupDto> of the tag.
- The Field Group definition contains a bit type tag definition that is stored in the <Field> section.
- Copy the bit field definition in a separate notepad window.
- Adjust 'Id' parameter in the <Field> to 'Ref' and capture its value.
- Add closing ‘/’ to close <Field>.
- Remove everything that is stored between <Field z: Ref…> and <UnsetValue>.
- Create a facet.
- Paste copied bit tag definition between <KeyField> of the facet,
- Update the 'Id' parameter with value captured in step 6.
- Adjust parameters of the following:
- <Display Name> - name of the facet
- <IsUserVisible> - set to true
- <Name> - name of the bit tag
- Save definition file.
- Perform IISReset.