With a System Administrator or Partner account you have access to create a Support Ticket. End-users do not have access to the ticket system, typically they will be supported by their in-house System Administrator.
Create a Support Ticket
- Log in to help.zylab.com
- In the upper right corner, expand the menu
- Hit Submit a request, this will open the Ticket Window
- Select the Organization you wish to log a case for. Should your company hold support agreements for different installations (e.g. Production Environment, Test Environment) or in case you support multiple end users, you will have all linked organizations available to select from. The organization name starts with the Installation ID.
- Type a subject that briefly describes your query.
- Upon typing, suggested knowledgebase articles will be presented.
- In the description field, ensure to write a complete summary of the query and add steps to reproduce where applicable.
- Select the appropriate priority:
Low priority defects and generic user questions.
Minor defects or defects where a work-around is available.
A problem in a crucial part of the software functionality that has a major impact on a production environment or implementation activities.
A complete block of the production environment due to a software problem which prevents all users from using the system. No acceptable workaround is available.
- Upload an attachment (where applicable)
- Hit Submit to save your Support Ticket