User wants to be able to delete pages within a scanned document.
To delete pages from within the WebClient, a user must be granted Windows Modify rights to either the ‘.\ZyLAB Data\Index Data' folder for the ability to delete pages in all indexes or the‘.\ZyLAB Data\Index Data\[Index]’ folder to delete pages from a specific index.
To delete a page in a document from within the WebClient follow these steps:
- Open the document in the WebClient.
- Click the 'Show more document actions' icon.
- Navigate to the page to be deleted and click the 'X (Delete this page)' icon on the 'More documents actions' panel of the WebClient.
- Confirm page deletion by clicking [OK].
- Rebuild the affected index.
NOTE: Individual pages can only be deleted from documents created by ZyScan.
6.1; 6.1 Service Pack 1; 6.1 Service Pack 2; 6.2; 6.2 Service Pack 1; 6.2 Service Pack 2; 6.3; 6.4; 6.4 Service Pack 1