With a System Administrator or Partner account you have access to Support Tickets.
Access My activities
- Log in to help.zylab.com
- In the upper right corner, and expand the menu
- Hit My Activities
- By default, Tickets are displayed by Any status. You can change this to Open, Awaiting your reply or Solved by selecting this from the Status menu.
- The overview of Tickets shows Subject, ID, Create date, Last activity date and Status.
- Find the Support Ticket by Ticket ID, subject or any search phrase. Alternatively, from the ticket overview, click on the Subject Link, your Ticket will open.
- You can add information to the Support Ticket by clicking in the Add to conversation box.
- In the right panel, you will find all relevant ticket information.
- A text box will appear where you can add information.
- Upon submitting your additional information, an update will be triggered for ZyLAB Support staff.