Show all other values that belong to the same record in the database using foreign key field support.
Values are not assigned as unique values in the database, when more than one column is combined to form a unique key, their combined value is used to access each row and maintain uniqueness of that record.
- Add a database fields module and xml wrapper module to your index.
- Run the database wizard in ZyINDEX and setup the fields like below
- Change the foreignkey field in Index tab to "\xml wrapper
Open ZyFIND (or the field definition section in ZyINDEX).
- In the Search tab you have to select: "Add to index" and "Show in result list".
- In View/Edit tab, select: "Show in file display in ZyFIND and Websever".
- Edit the values in SQL and make the foreign key unique.
When you add a fieldvalue to a document in e.g. ZyFIND that matches the one in the foreign-key field in the database this modification will also show all other values that belong to the same record in the database.
6.2; 6.2 Service Pack 1; 6.2 Service Pack 2; 6.3; 6.4