Deleting TBIE index documents in ZyFIND or the Web Client takes a minimum of several minutes per document. On-access virus scanning has been correctly configured to exclude the recommended directories or is not installed.
Standard indexing of main.db3 file is not optimal when using a TBIE index with a large number of documents.
- Locate the 'main.db3' SQLite table in the ',\ZyLAB Data\Indexes\[IndexName]\Configuration' folder specific to the Index.
- Make a backup copy of the file.
- Open the 'main.db3' SQLite DB in SQLite Expert Personal.
- Highlight 'filetable' under 'main', then choose the 'Indexes' tab under the 'Design' tab.
- Right-click in the white of the left pane under 'Indexes' and choose [Add].
- Name the Index, then add the 'pathname' field to the index fields.
- Select 'ASC' from the 'Order' drop-down, then click on [OK].
- Click on [Apply] at the bottom of the window.
- Finally, select 'Reindex Table name.filetable' and copy the file back to it's original location after the re-index is complete.
- You can successfully perform delete operations in a timely manner.
6.2; 6.2 SP1; 6.2 SP2; 6.3; 6.4; 6.4 SP1, 6.5