Once a language cannot be detected the Default language is used.
The speed of the detection process becomes slower when you select more languages.
OCR (Optical character recognition) Language recognition in ZySCAN will always store all selected languages as recognized languages when using the store best output in per page mode instead of the actual recognized language
If the language of a job is the same for all of the job's documents, set the Mode to Per job.
The language detected in the first document is used for all documents.
- Open ZySCAN
- Select the Store Language Information option in the Template Wizard - ZyOCR Languages and General pages.
- Start a job.
- Make sure the in that the Language_Code and Language_Name fields are present in the ZyFIELD stage.
- The detected language is stored in the Language_Code and Language_Name fields.
- When the job has finished, build the index in ZyINDEX.
- Open the index in ZyVIEW and view a document from the job.
- The two language fields will show the applicable language codes and name.
If the language is different for each document or each page, set the Mode to Per document or Per page.
This stores the language detected for each document or page; processing time increases for this level of detection.
When you click Next, two fields are created in your specified index; these are Language_Code and Language_Name.
Changing the Stage settings when a job is being processed will not create the language code or name fields, and will not detect the languages used in the documents.
You must create or change a job template to use the Store language information option.
3.7; 3.7 Service Pack 1; 3.7 Service Pack 2; 3.8; 3.9