n order to support a proper configuration you can check if the Exchange Web Services Internet Information Services settings are set to both Anonymous access and Windows Authentication.
This is by default the case and should not be modified.
To prevent the ‘create-power-shell error’ in the Web application the Exchange connector account needs to be member of the Organization Management Active Directory group.
Insufficient privileges set for the Exchange Connector administrative account.
- Promote the Exchange Connector administrative account to the local administrator group member on the Exchange Server.
- If you cannot make the Exchange Connector account to be a local administrator on the Exchange Server (e.g. because it is a domain controller or because it is not allowed), then you need to set Modify permission on these folders:
- C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\Temporary ASP.NET Files (to prevent an AjaxControlToolkit error)
- C:\ProgramData\ZyLAB (so configuration and logfiles can be written by ExConAdmin)
- C:\ZyLAB Data\ExchangeConnector (so email files can be written by ExConAdmin)
- This should be sufficient in order to have the applicable Exchange Web Services Internet Information Services credentials applied.