How to create a Web Client to use with the ZyLAB Webserver so that you can search for your documents through a web interface. The Web Client comes with a standard set of interfaces, based on HTML, CGI and/or Java, which allow you to change the appearance of your Web Client.
- Start ZyINDEX.
- Click on the "Web Client" icon on the left pane.
- Click the "New" icon in the toolbar to create a new Web Client.
- The "New Client" window will appear. Here you can enter the HTTP alias for the web client and other settings. Click OK when done.
- Your website is created, you can now link an index to your Web Client. Expand the tree created under the new Web Client name and select the "Indexes" section.
- On the right pane click on the "Select" button and choose the existing Index that you want to associate to the Web Client. More than one index can be linked to the same Web Client.
- Start your web browser and browse to http://localhost/<name of your web client> , where <name of your web client> is the HTTP alias created at point (4) of this guide. You should be able to see a login page.
6.0 Service Pack 1; 6.0 Service Pack 2; 6.0; 6.1; 6.1 Service Pack 1; 6.1 Service Pack 2; 6.2; 6.2 Service Pack 1; 6.2 Service Pack 2; 6.3; 6.4