If you get the below error when starting the Analytics Bundle server service: "An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately. Parser Error Message: File or assembly name ZyLAB.OutsideIn.Core, or one of its dependencies, was not found."
The ZyLAB.OutsideIn.Core path is not correct. The "Path" field value to the ZyLAB bin directory is not correct.
- Go to Start | Control Panel | System
- Select the Advanced tab
- Click the Environment Variables button
- In the System variable section, select the variable "Path" and click edit
- Make sure the "Path" value field includes the path to the ZyLAB bin directory (typically "C:\Program Files\ZyLAB\ZyLAB\Bin")
- Click OK three times to save the settings
- Analytics Server can now find the filters and viewer files
- Open the Windows Services panel (Start > Run > Services.msc)
- Restart ZyLAB Analytics Server by starting the ZyLAB Analytics Controller service
- If the ZyLAB Analytics Server is already processing jobs, restart the ZyLAB Analytics Server service.
- Close the Windows Services panel.
- The service is activated / initiated successfully.