You want to assist users with understanding the file system limits when processing jobs.
Depending on the settings defined in the File System Warnings dialog, messages will appear.
With File System Warnings defined, you can create a limit on the number of finished jobs in a job root that can be processed.
You can also specify the number of pages per job, and the number of pages per document.
The ZySCAN user gets a message each time one of these three limits is reached, and react on it.
- Go to ZySCAN > Options > Global Options.
- Click, next to the option File System Warnings, the Define button.
- The File System Warnings dialog appears.
- Define the maximum number of finished jobs in the Job Root (1-999999).
- In some cases users do not empty their jobroot and/or do not delete completed jobs, this can result in an enormous amount of completed jobs in the jobroot, which will affect performance.
- Define the maximum number of pages per job (1-999999).
- Some users scan very large batches in one job.
- Users will be advised to start a new job after a certain amount of pages.
- Define the maximum number of pages per document (1-999999), some documents can be very long because users scan large batches as one document.
- Click [OK] twice.
6.0; 6.1; 6.1 Service Pack 1; 6.1 Service Pack 2; 6.2; 6.2 Service Pack 1; 6.2 Service Pack 2; 6.3