When you try to open the ZyINDEX Timer schedule you get the following message: "Unable to read service config".
The ZyTIMER.config file may be corrupted.
Please follow the following steps:
- Click on Start and then select Run
- Open the WIndows services
- Stop the ZyLAB services monitor
- Stop the ZyTIMERservice
- Open windows explorer and browse to C:\ProgramData\ZyLAB\ZyTIMERService
- Rename the ZyTIMERService.config, a new one must be created by the system
- Open ZyINDEX and the Timer tab, a new ZyTIMEService.config will be created)
- Add the missing scheduled tasks
- Start the ZyLAB services monitor
- Start the ZyTIMERservice