How to activate or deactivate Archive Services for SharePoint due to an incorrect deployment sequence. By default Archive Services for SharePoint is automatically activated during the deployment/installation phase however if a web part does not load due to an incorrect deployment sequence you could manually activate it. You can also deactivate Archive Services for SharePoint in case you want to remove the archive functionality from the web page and leave the web part installed and configured.
A ZyLAB web part (component) does not load due to an incorrect deployment sequence or installation failure.
- Click on Site Actions | Site Settings.
- Click on Site Actions | Manage site features.
- To activate Archive Services for SharePoint click the Activate button (the button shows Deactivate and a blue Active icon appears when the web part is active).
- To deactivate Archive Services for SharePoint part click the Deactivate button.
- In the warning that appears click on Deactivate this feature.
- The blue Active icon disappears and the button shows Activate when the web part is not active.
- Return to your SharePoint page.