When archiving an email bigger than 30mb (including attachment) you may get the following error message:
The following error occurred:
Descriptions: ZyindexImport Error # -404: Failed to upload file, webserver returned:Page not found
Internet Information Services has a default upload limit of 30MB.
- Open Internet Information Services (IIS) and select the website
- In the right side pane, under the IIS section locate the icon named "Request Filtering"
- On the action pane click on "Edit Feature Settings"
- On the next window you will see the "Request Limits"
- Edit the maximum allowed content length, by default this is on 30000000 Bytes (30Mb) and change it to a bigger value to accommodate the size of the email you are attempting to archive.
- Click on OK.
- Press Retry on the error message box.
- The message will now be archived.
- Please note that the version of your Operating System might require modified instructions. If unsure of how to make these changes and the effect it might have on performance, please contact ZyLAB Customer Support.
Article is closed for comments.