A Property Extraction Set is a list of Outlook properties that are stored within an Outlook item when it is archived. In order to copy or change a Property Extraction Set go to the (ZyLAB) Archive Options menu within your Archiving Services Client in Microsoft Outlook.
Default Property Extraction are applied.
Select the Property Extraction tab in Archiving Services.
Create a new Property Extraction Set:
- Click the Add button.
- For a new Property Extraction Set enter the name of the set in the name text box.
- Check the box of each MAPI property you require. (To select all properties press Ctrl+A.)
- To see only the MAPI properties you have selected check the Selected Items Only box.
- To show all MAPI properties uncheck the box.
To copy an existing Property Extraction Set:
- Click an existing set once then click the Copy button.
- For a copied or existing Property Extraction Set, uncheck the Selected Items Only box to show all MAPI properties.
- Check the box of each MAPI property you require, and uncheck the box of each MAPI property you do not require.
- To see only the MAPI properties you have selected, check the Selected Items Only box once again.
- Click OK to close the Property Extraction Set. Note that the settings are not stored until you click Apply or OK in the Archive Options window.
- Click Apply to save the settings, or click OK to save the settings and close the Archive Options window.
You have created a property extraction set which you can use as a reference in Profiles.
Article is closed for comments.