Upload files to an index using the webclient may give the following error if the multi-select list fields are not filled in: "Error 3 : ZyNET error: Invalid field value message."
The index contains a multi-select list field and the text file holding the values does not have a first line that is not empty.
- Open ZyINDEX and select the index with the multi-select fields type.
- Open the settings and tab define fields.
- Select the define fields and views.
- The window "Fields definition" will open.
- Double click on the field with field type multi-select.
- The field type multi-select list field is linked to a text file which holds the values.
- Under the value file name click on browse and open the corresponding text file.
- This text file with the values should start with an empty line and followed by the values on the next lines.
- Save this file and close the field definitions.