When exporting via HTTP, ZySCAN Export will zip up the scanned and ocr-ed images. After that it will upload the zip file to a Web Client using a ZyINDEX user account. The web client upload functionality will unzip the zip file and add the images and ocr-ed text to the index data folders.
Not applicable. This article applies to standard/large HAPI indexes.
- Start ZySCAN and create a new job template:
- Go to Template | New Template.
- Select "External link" and select "Index over HTTP".
- Click Select to select your Web Client (http alias),index and user access credentials.
- Define your Web Client (http alias), index longname and user.
- Click Test connection to test the settings and connect to the Web Client.
- Select (depending on the desired scenario) the subsequent stages: ZyIMPORT, ZyFIELD, ZyOCR and ZyEXPORT.
- Save the template to run the jobs accordingly.
(The export mechanism contains rollback & generic checks to confirm that all files have been exported correctly: path + hash validation)
6.1; 6.1 Service Pack 1; 6.1 Service Pack 2; 6.2; 6.2 Service Pack 1; 6.2 Service Pack 2; 6.3