It is possible that ZyTimer service will show that is properly functioning, however no timers will be executed and indexes will not be updated. There will be no errors logged in ZyTIMER.log.
ZyTimer service is in locked state and will not execute at all.
- Close ZyINDEX.
- Click on Start and then select Run.
- Type services.msc and press Enter.
- In the list locate ZyTimerService.
- You may notice that it will be in Started state. Stop the service and start it again.
- Open ZyINDEX and select the Timer icon.
- Notice that the timers have started to index the indexes on your predefined schedule.
6.1 Service Pack 2