The expiration formula determines when an expiration action will occur. You can create two types of formulas: one based on a file's size, and one that uses the value in a column.
A File Size Expiration Formula that can be used in a Policy is missing.
Before starting make sure that you have created a Document Library to store administrative web parts, and an Expiration Configuration web part.
- On the Expiration Configuration web part page, click the Add Expiration Formula link.
- On the New Expiration Formula page enter the formula details.
- Name and Description – Enter a suitable name and description for the formula. For example, ZyLAB Expiration Formula - File Size Limit.
- Description: When the file size is more than 500 KB an Expiration Action will occur.
- Type – Select the File Size Limit formula type, and specify the file size limit in KB. For example, 500.
- Click OK to complete the action.