After installing ZyLAB information Management Platform, the Computers and Domains are not available to select in the ZyLAB Service Monitor (ZSM).
The appropriate Windows features may not be installed, activated or started in Windows Services.
- Ensure Message Queuing and Message Queuing Services are installed by verifying the features and roles in Windows Server Manager.
- In addition, you need to ensure that Network Discovery, File Printer Sharing are enabled and Public Folder Sharing is disabled:
- Open up the Control panel
- Go to Network and Internet
- Go to Network and sharing Center
- Turn on Network Discovery
- Turn on File Printer Sharing
- Turn off Public Folder Sharing
- Start the following services in windows services:
- SSDP Discovery
- TCP/IP NetBios Helper
- PnP Device Host
- Function Discovery Resources Publication
- Computer Browser
6.2 Service Pack 2