ZyINDEX Application has stopped Working
Windows is checking for a solution to the problem...
Additional error message:
ZyINDEX Application has stopped working
A problem caused the program to stop working correctly.
Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.
There may be a damaged registry key that will not allow for the index list to be loaded or to open an index therefor preventing the application to open.
Verify if the key is present:
- Via the Windows Start Menu start up RUN
- In RUN type "regedit" and press enter.
- Navigate to registry key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\ZyLAB\Modules\Hapi
- For the String value, MaxOpenFiles should be set to 2048.
- If this value is 0 or the key is missing, create it with the above settings.
- Start ZyINDEX.
6.2 Service Pack 2