After performing an index build in ZyINDEX, the generated index error log displays entries for all files that were unable to be indexed. Index error states: "file too large: C:\ZyLAB Data\Index Data\Index name\file type folder\file name" (ex. C:\ZyLAB Data\Index Data\Index name\electronic\year\file folder\filename).
File size exceeds maximum default "spill limit."
- Navigate to the Zylab Data\indexes\index name directory and open the settings.txt file.
- Within the settings.txt file, there is a line item called SpillLimit=500.
- By default, the size limitation is set to 500MB but can be adjusted to your indexing needs.
- Adjust the size in MB according to the largest file size needed and perform an erase and rebuild of the index.
- Once the erase and rebuild has been performed, the files can now be imported into the index and will be indexed once a build has been processed.
6.0 Service Pack 1; 6.0 Service Pack 2; 6.0; 6.1; 6.1 Service Pack 1; 6.1 Service Pack 2; 6.2; 6.2 Service Pack 1; 6.2 Service Pack 2