You get the following error message when you try to access the webclient:
"Service Unavailable HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable"
This problem can be introduced if the user password running the application modules is changed or the user account is removed.
- Open Computer Management.
- Navigate in Service and Application, Internet Information Services.
- In the left pane, click on Connections.
- Under application pools you will see several pools. Make sure that the settings are properly set for the authentication accounts.
- ASP.NET has to run as localSystem or local administrator account (custom account setting).
- ZyASP.NET has to run as localSystem or local administrator account (custom account setting).
- Under Default Web Site: Select Exe in the list.
- Then click on Current View.
- Locate the ZyNET.exe and select Switch to Features View.
- Click on the icon Authentication.
- Edit Anonymous Authentication and make sure it is set as Application pool identity or Specific user.
- Run the command (iisreset) in command prompt to reset the Internet Information Services.
6.0 Service Pack 1; 6.0 Service Pack 2; 6.0; 6.1; 6.1 Service Pack 1; 6.1 Service Pack 2; 6.2; 6.2 Service Pack 1; 6.2 Service Pack 2