During the installation of Archiving Service for MS Office you may encounter following error: "Neither Lotus Notes, Groupwise nor Outlook/Word/Excel (2007 or 2010 32bit) could be found installed on this machine. Installation will terminate".
During installation of Microsoft Office, some registry entries have not properly registered, preventing Archiving Service for MS Office to identify the presence of Microsoft Office on the computer.
Reinstallation of Microsoft Office is required before attempting to install the Archiving Service for MS Office again.
- Go to Control panel and select Add/Remove Programs (Windows XP) or Programs and Features (Windows 7).
- Select Microsoft Office application and uninstall it.
- Once uninstallation is completed, restart the computer.
- Proceed with the installation of MS Office.
- After MS Office has installed, restart the computer again and install Archiving Service for MS Office.
1.4; 1.5; 1.6; 1.7