Error message ( Your selection require too many files to be opened concurrently) when opening ZyFIND.
ZyIMAGE is configured for a maximum of 0 files, allowing 0 standard or 0 XML Wrapper indexes to be opened concurrently.
Please change your selection, or change the maximum number of files setting in ZyINDEX.
(Option > Global Settings > Index preferences > Maximum number of files that can be opened.)
There may be a damaged registry key that will not allow for the index list to be loaded or to open an index.
Verify if the key is present:
- Via the Windows Start Menu start up RUN
- In RUN type "regedit" and press enter.
- Navigate to registry key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\ZyLAB\Modules\Hapi
- For the String value, MaxOpenFiles should be set to 2048.
- If this value is 0 or the key is missing, create it with the above settings.
- Restart ZyFIND.
6.2 Service Pack 2