You are unable to select indexes within the index list when attempting to choose an indexes IC1 file in ZyINDEX.
This is likely to be caused by a corrupted index list file.
- Navigate to the existing index list file located in \ZyLAB Data\Index List and rename the existing file.
- Open ZyINDEX (ZyINDEX will create a new index list with the same name as the original file (by default indexlist)).
- Next, in ZyINDEX , click “file” and then “open.”
- Then, click the icon in the top left of the window to “add existing index to list”
- Next, click on an index folder that you are interested in adding to the list.
- Then, select the IC file within the index folder displayed for the index(s) that are to be added to the index list.
- Once you have selected the appropriate IC1 file, the index should now appear in the index list.
6.1; 6.1 Service Pack 1; 6.1 Service Pack 2; 6.2; 6.2 Service Pack 1; 6.2 Service Pack 2