If you notice that the Timer service is trying to initialize and you try to start it manually, you may receive Error 1067.
The local service account may not have sufficient access permissions to run the service.
- Go to: Computer Management>Services and Applications>Services
- Sort the list and locate ZyTimerService.
- Select it and right and select Properties.
- Navigate to the Log On tab.
- Change the Log on as: This account
- Type the service account with administrative access user name and password.
- Once you have changed this, click on OK and then right click on the service and start it.
- Verify the service in a min to see if it remain started.
6.0 Service Pack 2