This article explains how you can remove a license from Global Professional OCR License Server.
- The license file you see in your License Server can be found in C:\ProgramData\ABBYY\SDK\11\Licenses (depending on your installation).
- Find the file that is named <serial number>.ABBYY.License.
- Delete the license.
- Now you can restart the ABBYY FineReader Licensing Service:
- Go to Windows Services.
- Find ZyLAB Global Professional OCR License Server - Licensing Service
- Restart the service.
- Start the ABBYY License Server application, the wizard to add a license file will open.
Note: Deleting a license does not mean the license is deactivated.
6.2; 6.2 Service Pack 1; 6.2 Service Pack 2; 6.3; 6.4; 6.4 Service Pack 1
Article is closed for comments.