You observe that jobs are not assigned to the Processing nodes or similar problems. The RabbitMQ Windows service is not started and when trying to restart it the service immediately stops.
The RabbitMQ Windows service will stop if the drive where RabbitMQ is installed has less than 1GB of free space.
Follow the below steps to resolve the issue:
- Free up disk space.
- Try to start RabbitMQ service.
- If the service does not stay started then there may be a problem with the RabbitMQ database
- Find the RabbitMQ data directory %appdata%\Roaming\RabbitMQ
- Which works out to C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\RabbitMQ on Windows Server 2008, where <user> is the user who installed RabbitMQ
- Make a backup copy of the database folder.
- Delete everything within the database folder.
- Start the RabbitMQ service.
3.4; 3.5; 3.6; 3.7; 3.7 Service Pack 1
Article is closed for comments.