A new domain has been added to a customer's network and user accounts saved in that domain cannot be resolved when attempting to add them to Legal Hold.
Legal Hold is unaware of the new domain.
Follow these steps to add another domain to the configuration:
• On the Legal Hold server, navigate to the '\Program Files (x86)\ZyLAB\EDiscovery\LegalHold\Web' folder.
• Edit the web.config file.
• Search for "DomainResolvingCredentials" key
• Add the new domain name to the value where the existing domain is already referenced. Separate the values with a comma.
Example: <add key="DomainResolvingCredentials" value="DOMAIN1, DOMAIN2, DOMAIN3" />
• It is NOT necessary to restart IIS or any services.
After restarting the Legal Hold user interface, the names from the new domain will resolve and be available to be added to the software.
3.7; 3.7 Service Pack 1; 3.7 Service Pack 2; 3.8; 3.9