You notice that all Legal Processing actions fail in a specific Matter. If all actions for a job have been completed, however the job does not move to a completed state, it may be that entries are left in the Legal Review Matter Temp table (m_####_TEMP). Recreating the template with fields that are set to a length within supported limits will correct this. NVARCHAR fields with a byte limit of 900 and a physical character limit of 450 are configured for 500+ characters. A warning is currently displayed, however the user has the ability to acknowledge the warning and continue to create an invalid template.
A field defined in the LegalReview template is configured to be Indexed and the configured size of the field is greater than the limit set by Microsoft SQL Server which is 900 bytes.
Note: NVARCHAR fields use 2 bytes for each character, so the field size cannot exceed 450.
- If this is the first collection for the Matter, correct the Legal Review template being used, then create a new Matter.
- Search for <IsIndexed>true</IsIndexed>, then check the <Size> configured and reduce if is larger than 900 bytes for the field type.
- After correcting all fields, create a new Matter using the corrected Legal Review template.
In addition if the Matter cannot be recreated then the Matter specific Definition file found in \ProgramData\Zylab\LegalReview\Definitions by default, named m_####.xml, where #### is the Legal Review Matter ID:
- Corrected the same field from the global Legal Review template.
- Find the corresponding DICT field in the LegalReview database (ie. M_###_sendersdomain_DICT) that corresponds to the field(s) corrected and adjust the field size to match the new size set in the Definitions file.
- Finally, restart the ZyLAB Legal Review Standalone Service.
3.6; 3.7; 3.7 Service Pack 1; 3.7 Service Pack 2