A new job in an existing Matter is created after checking in the Matter. The Collector action does not get assigned to a Processing Node and remains in a Scheduled state. Also, no additional actions are scheduled.
A Matter specific Processor configuration, that supports multiple configurations (Summation, Concordance, PTM, etc.) may have been modified by removing a required configuration parameter. Configurations included in the Performer configuration (when the Matter was created) are validated for every time the Matter is checked in, even if the current job does not involve that Performer.
- Open the ZyLAB.EDiscovery.DataService.Processing.exe.log
- Find the first occurrence of the Collector Action ID which will be the same time that the Action was started.
The DEBUG line will reference a "StartActions was not called after GetActions, returning action to WorkManager" message followed by the Action IDs.
The preceeding line references the machine name for the Processing Node that the Action was being assigned to.
- Go to the referenced Processing Node
Find an ERROR message that references the path, including the LP Matter ID, to the Matter Specific Performer folder and the Performer configuration name that is missing and generates a "Sequence contains no matching element" error message.
- Replace the configuration file with the version that was used when the Matter was created (if available)
- Create a new configuration link in the existing file named as the Configuration ID that is referenced as missing.
- Stop the job that is stuck
- Then check the Matter out then back in again to start a new job.
If the job does not proceed past the Collector action follow these steps again to check for more missing configurations from the same or other Performer configurations.
3.7; 3.7 Service Pack 1; 3.7 Service Pack 2; 3.8
Article is closed for comments.