While trying to start the Legal Hold application, the following error message is displayed in the browser:
Server Error in '/EDiscovery/LegalHold' Application. The LDAP server is unavailable.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request.
One or more validation domains have been removed or renamed in the network forest.
- Edit the 'web.config' file in the '\Program Files (x86)\ZyLAB\EDiscovery\LegalHold\Web' folder on the LegalReview web server.
- Find the 'DomainResolvingCredentials' key and verify that the domain(s) referenced is valid.
- Multiple domain names separated by commas are allowed, however they must all be valid.
- Once the corrections have been completed, recycle the ZyLegalHoldApplicationPool in your Internet Information Services Manager
- You have restored Legal Hold application access.