Legal Processing has documents in the Action list with a known mime type referenced in the Processing Rules (without any actions associated with the rule) that are ignored during processing.
The UNKNOWN Processing Rule exists to process files that do not match to a mime type referenced in the Processing Rules. In case a mime type is referenced in the Processing Rules, then the document/file is ignored if there are not any actions associated with the Processing Rule for that particular mime type.
- Go to the Processing Rules tab for the Matter and sort by Status. 'Unhandled' mime types will be referenced with an exclamation point in a yellow triangle.
- In case you note any mime types for documents not being collected/processed then open the applicable XML file for the Processing Rules being used.
- Modify the <KnownDocuments> section
- Remove the reference to the mime types noted, such as this example for vnd.corel-draw and vnd.lotus-notes:
<DocumentPattern PatternType="MimeType" PatternText="application/vnd.corel-draw" />
<DocumentPattern PatternType="MimeType" PatternText="application/vnd.lotus-notes" />
- Save the file.
- Reload the Processing Rule file in the existing Matter or create a new Matter using a new Processing Rule.
- The documents/files with the mime types removed will be processed through the "UNKNOWN" mime type and made available in Legal Review accordingly
3.6; 3.7; 3.7 Service Pack 1