It may be necessary to change the default output location to one with more available hard disk space. This article explains how to change the Production output location.
To change location for future Productions:
- Edit with 'web.config' file in the '\Program Files (x86)\ZyLAB\EDiscovery\LegalReview\Review_web' folder on the Legal Review server.
- Look for the line that references: <add key="PredefinedOutputPath" value=
- This should have the current path. Change to the desired the path.
To move current Productions:
- Open the '\ProgramData\Zylab\LegalReview\Productions' folder. There is a folder for each Matter.
- Each XML file in the root of those folders is for an individual Production.
- Edit the XML files for the Productions that are to be moved and search for <ProductionPath>.
- Change the referenced path to the path where the Production will be located.
- After making either change, an IISRESET on the Legal Review server is required for change to be completed.
- We strongly recommend that you ensure sufficient disk space is allocated at all times to provide for all productions. The above mentioned solution is a means to workaround an immediate disk space problem
3.7 Service Pack 1; 3.7 Service Pack 2