In Legal Production, margins may have to be adjusted to ensure correct positioning of Bates.
Margins are not set or predefined.
- Access Legal Production (http://servername/legalreviewweb)
- Pick a matter (An Existing matter is required)
- (new page) Choose "Product Documents"
- (new page) Choose "New Productions"
- (new page) Remove the existing query and enter your own query
- (new page) Production Information > click NEXT
- (new page) Output Settings > Tiff Options > Margins > click SET
- Set your margins.
- The settings here will shrink the space a TIFF will print to on a page.
- (i.e. using a 1 inch setting, a full page document will be printed on a tiff with 1 inch margins on all sides)
Article is closed for comments.