Some eDiscovery configurations are performed on a stand-alone computer. If you use a local admin account instead of a domain account, you will not have access to the global settings or security settings, and subsequently not be unable to process matters.
Domain account required for installation
- If you want to create a stand-alone eDiscovery server you will need to make the machine a domain controler.
- Add Domain Controler role
- Add a domain service account
- Log in as that user (service account)
- Use wizard to configure the AD connection string correctly for ZyINDEX
- Reinstall Legal Processing as service account
- You should be able to log in properly to Legal Processing after the above steps.
Article is closed for comments.