How to configure and use the ZYLAB Index Collector
To be able to collect using the ZyLAB Index collector, you will first need to have an index with data and a web client that the index is attached to.
- Open Legal Processing and start the Wizard.
- Click on NEW
- Select Using the Editor
- Provide a matter name
- Select the Collection tab
- Add a custodian and Sources
- Under locations use the dropdown and select ZyLAB Index Collector.
- Fill the following required information.
- Server - The computer name of ZyWebServer Webclient
- Client - Client name
- Indexes - Long name(s) of Zy-index(es) (pipe separated)
- User – The Zy-user username (e.g. anonymous)
- Password – The Zy-user password (e.g. anonymous)
- NT User – The NT username
- NT Password – NT password
- Use SSL – Use the Secure Socket Layer of HTTP
- Full Text – The key word in document to search
- Date Range - The between date range of create/upload document in ZyIndex
- Press Save & Check In