- Microsoft Excel documents with "Merge Cells" formatting option enabled have been processed successfully in Legal Processing.
- You are previewing these Microsoft Excel documents in Legal Review.
- Keyword Highlighting rules have been created for this matter.
- The Keyword Highlighting progression indicator keeps spinning and never finds hits.
- "ZyLAB.TBIE.TiffPrinterProcess.exe" process never stops consuming CPU time.
This is a known issue due to the format of the Excel File. In Excel 2007, different cell formatting or cell style options are available, such as special effects and shadows. These options are not available in earlier versions of Excel and when used together with "Merge Cells" formatting may cause this behaviour.
This issue can be worked around in eDiscovery Bundle 3.6 by introducing an advanced time out option for the Content Access service. These documents will not be displayed in Legal Review preview pane when Keyword Highlighting rules are used, and error "Content access service failed. Error: ProcessingFailure" will be logged in the "ZyLAB.EDiscovery.Review.log.txt" log.
Alternatively, you can consider changing the format of these Microsoft Excel documents. Simply disabling "Merge Cells" in the Formatting options should suffice to have them processed properly in Legal Review.
3.6; 3.7; 3.7 Service Pack 1; 3.7 Service Pack 2; 3.8; 3.9