ZyLAB.EDiscovery.Exchange.Scheduler.exe is a scheduler that triggers synchronization between ZyLAB ExchangeStandalone service and MS Exchange server.
Task scheduler can be started to different ways:
- Opening Task Scheduler, navigating to and running ZyLAB.EDiscovery.Exchange.Scheduler.exe task
- Opening command line, navigating to ':\Program Files (x86)\ZyLAB\EDiscovery\Synchronization\Exchange\Scheduler' and running ZyLAB.EDiscovery.Exchange.Scheduler.exe with/without additional options
- ZyLAB.EDiscovery.Exchange.Scheduler.exe [-OPTION]
- S (or empty) - run synchronization
- R - run synchronization with recollecting corrupted items from journals
- STOP - stop synchronization
- REPORT - only report changes to Legal Review
- H (or HELP) - show this help
- CLEANUP - clean all previously collected data. Attention! This action cannot be undone
3.8; 3.9; 3.10
Article is closed for comments.