In case you want to verify the quality of the documents that will distributed in ZyAlert you can select Quality Control before the actual distribution takes place. This quality control alert will be of the quality control-type and will be distributed after accepting the result list distribution entries.
- Stop the ZyALERT process.
- In the Main Window of ZyALERT, click Quality Control.
- The Quality Control Alerts dialog will appear.
- Select a file.
- Click Open File.
- Check the result list.
- Delete references to documents that shouldn't be distributed to that particular user.
- Save the result list.
- Close the result list.
- Accept (or Reject) the result list.
- Edit/accept or reject another result list.
- Click Close.
- Start ZyALERT again.
You have reviewed the result lists, and edited/accepted or rejected them.
In case you are working with only one ZyALERT station. the quality control can only be done after you stopped the ZyALERT process. This is also necessary for everything you edit in an Alert. To review the results of an Alert, before distribution, select quality control in the ZyALERT Main Window. The results that are accepted, will be assigned for further distribution
6.2 Service Pack 1; 6.2 Service Pack 2; 6.3; 6.4; 6.4 Service Pack 1
Article is closed for comments.