You are unable to create new job running ZySCAN on Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 as the scan button is grayed out.
This is caused by having Insufficient privileges as the logged on user.
- Manually open the folder C:\Program Files (x86)\ZyLAB\Information Management Platform\Bin
- Select the Executable/application file ZySCAN.exe in that folder.
- Right click on it and go to Properties | Compatibility.
- Now see the Privilige level and check it for Run as Administrator.
- Then click on Change Setting for all users.
6.4; 6.4 SP1
Article is closed for comments.