Flat-files or text-files with different extensions are not being indexed correctly thus not full-text retrievable.
Wrong filters being used during indexing.
Collect all the files with the different extensions (or failed to be indexed with the standard INSO filters) and place them in a separate folder.
- Open ZyINDEX and File "Select Index"
- Select the index and press "OK"
- Open the Custom Data Folders (last icon at the top)
- Select the Tab "Other Electronic Files"
- Drag and drop the folder into the left pain.
- Expand the folder.
- Per file, select the filter on the right where it says "Propertry" by double clicking "Format"
- From the dropdown menu select Ansi no wrap and click "OK"
- Apply this procedure to all the files in this folder.
- Close Custom Data Folders using "OK"
- Start indexing using the ZyTIMER service or the "Now" button.
6.2; 6.2 SP1; 6.2 SP2; 6.3; 6.4; 6.4 SP1