You want to export the Table of Contents and include the documents, hyperlinks and the location in the Table of Contents to another index.
Open ZyFIND and go to the Contents tab in ZyFIND. Ensure to select the Table of Contents folder you want to export.
- Click your right mouse button, and select Export document in folder.
- The Export documents in Folder dialog appears. (The documents are exported to the folder)
- Decide if you want to export only the current folder, or if you want to include subfolders.
- Click OK.
- The Export Settings dialog appears.
- If you want to export to another index, browse for the correct index.
- Optionally specify if you want to export the location (of the documents) in the Table of Contents.
- Define if you want to export hyperlinks.(this only applies to HAPI indexes)
- Click OK.
You have exported the Table of Contents (and the documents) of one index to another index.
In addition you can organize your documents by structuring them within a Table of Contents.It is possible to drag and drop references from the index-related table of contents to a personal table of contents and vice versa. (It is not possible to drag and drop a reference from a personal table of contents to an index table of contents of another index). This also allows copying between different table of contents.
6.2 SP1; 6.2 SP2; 6.3; 6.4